Monday, March 05, 2007

The Wayback Machine

From Photo Booth


What is it that makes a photo booth so compelling? There's the cheezy little curtain you "close" to give you some "privacy" in the mall. And the viewfinder screen that actually goes blank just before the shutter snaps. I think what really makes it fun is that you lose the control you're used to having when you hold the camera yourself. No zoom, no focus, just you and your face and a few seconds to come up with a good pose.

It turns out you can replicate that fun-house feeling with a new Mac laptop. I just got one from work, and thanks to its built-in iSight camera, snapped the picture above with my lovely bride. I'm guessing there'll be a few more taken with it once Baxter discovers what my new computer can do. But I doubt he'll have more fun than Jordan did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home