Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Bullroar Manifesto


This blog will bring you good writing (nearly) every day.

But I won't be writing the good stuff. I'll find it in all sorts of places — books, web sites, billboards, store signs, rock songs — and I'll drag it back to this here blog, where I'll praise it and where you can comment away about whether or not you, too, love it.

As a reader, single-topic blogs are the most interesting to me. But I'm not, myself, a single-topic kind of guy. Although I love to read about all sorts of topics, I can't really hold forth in detail about any of them.

But I do know a thing or two about writing. As a professional word-slinger, I'm paid to articulate ideas in new and memorable ways. So when other writers do what I'm supposed to do, I notice. And I want you to notice, too.

Hence, this blog. It's about good writing. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Tassava said...

A great idea. I shall check this blog frequently.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home